An earned doctorate from a University recognized by the Senate of Serampore College (University), preferably with teaching experience and competence in teaching at the post-graduate level. The appointment will be for a period of three years, the first year being probationary year.
THE UNITED THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE
INVITES APPLICATIONS, FROM QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF:
Professor / Associate Professor in Christian Theology
The application should include:
- (a) Curriculum Vitae with a Bibliography of published works;
- (b) Copies of at least two selected samples of scholarly publications;
- (c) Three references directly sent to the College in a sealed cover;
- (d) Copy of the SSLC Certificate, and
- (e) Copies of all Degree Certificates.
Applications must reach:
The United Theological College
No. 63, Millers Road, Benson Town, Bangalore 560 046,
on or before 15th November, 2023, 5.00. P.M.
Soft Copy of the application may be sent to: