The Guest House in UTC is called the Ecumenical Resource Centre (ERC). It is meant for guests of the college and those who wish to stay for academic purposes, as part of exchange programmes and also for sight seeing. It was inaugurated on 25th September 1999. It also houses a conference hall and two seminar rooms which are used for local, national and international conferences. The ERC is located in the heart of the UTC campus, which is at a walkable distance from the Cantonment railway station in Bangalore. The building was specially designed to meet the growing needs of churches and non-governmental organisations, looking for reasonable, well-equipped and comfortable facilities for their meetings and conferences. The location of the facility amidst rich greenery gives a solemn feeling of being close to nature and offers a meditative and restful atmosphere for guests. Parking facility is available and airport taxis can be called in from the front office of the ERC. Volvo buses from the airport stop in Miller’s road which is the road in front of the UTC gate.
The ERC and the adjacent Charles Ranson Centre (CRC) has a total of 34 double rooms, 6 triple rooms and a suite. They are all bath attached, offering hot and cold water, telephone facility, food and Wi-Fi. It also has 20 dormitory beds, and student/guest accomodation in the BB block.
Two halls can seat 125 and 70 people each and are ideal for small meetings and seminars. White boards with markers, LCD projector and screen are available for presentations.
The dining hall seats up to 100 people at a time. It offers a variety of cuisine upon order. Room rent includes complimentary breakfast.
Tariff (Room Rent)
Rs. 1,400/- + Taxes
Rs. 2,000/- + Taxes
Rs. 1,000/- + Taxes
Rs.2,000/- + Taxes
Rs.250/- per bed + Taxes
(14% service tax, 0.5% swatch Bharat cess, 0.5% Krishi Kalyan Cess and 8% Luxury tax for rooms and 10% for conference rooms and hall as applicable)
All room tariffs except dormitory are inclusive of Break fast
Rs.6,000/- + Tax
Rs.12,000/- + tax
Rs.7,500/ + tax
- Special Conference package for groups above 25 pax Rs.950/- +ST
- Bookings will be confirmed only on payment of advance, if not the booking will automatically get cancelled after three days.
- Check in checkout 12 noon.
For Booking Contact
Phone No: 080 23339269
Mobile: +91 9742640720
Ecumenical Resource center.
The United Theological College,
63 Millers Road, Benson Town,
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings will be confirmed only on payment of advance, if not the booking will automatically get cancelled after three days. At the time of check in, the balance rent should be paid in advance.
- Check in checkout 12 noon.
- At the time of check in copy of a valid ID proof need to be presented along with the original for verification at the reception counter. Please note this is mandatory.
- On cancellation one day rent will be charged as cancellation fee.
- The Bank details for NEFT transfer is as follows:
A/C name: The United Theological College Bangalore
Bank Name: Canara Bank, Benson Town Branch
A/C no. 0429101041508
IFS Code; CNRB0000429
Send a soft copy of the transfer receipt to the front office for our records.